Why should I become a partner of ESNCard?
ESN is connected with thousands of mobile, educated and highly motivated students from all around the world. We provide you with access to this unique customer base while drawing the attention of future highly qualified workers to your company. Become our partner and benefit from hundreds of students who come to Bayreuth every year to enjoy very special time. Offer exchange students attractive offers to draw attention to your company. As an officiel ESNCard partner, you also have the chance to have your events and special offers advertised via ESN Bayreuth. In addition, we are constantly looking for event partners and locations.
ESN offers flexible and adjustable partnership agreements that are aligned with the goals, culture and working methods of your business.
A new image for your company.
A cooperation with ESN demonstrates your commitment to the future of Europe and its youth. As an ESN Partner, you express your interest in expanding students' opportunities and making their stay more valuable. You support a voluntary organisation and present yourself as a cosmopolitan company that is attractive for all students.
Make unique offers for our members.
The ESNCard project was started in Bayreuth in 2015 but it is existing since 2004. It was created to establish an international student card for all exchange students and ESN helpers. The ESNCard gives students the oppportunity to benefit from unique partnerships, offers and discounts at local, national and international level. In 2012, 130,000 ESNCards were distributed to students across Europe. The ESNCard is now used by more than 400 ESN sections in 37 countries.
Since 2012, ESN has created a website for all ESNCard owners and students. There, over 2,000 offers and discounts of international, national and local partners from all over Europe are listed. Furthermore, the website functions as a data platform for all ESNCard owners. The website can be found at the following address:
- Since 2012, ESN cooperates with New Yorker, offering ESN members attractive discounts and fashion deals.
- With EF Education First, ESN found a partner which provides discounts on language courses for exchange students and supports ESN to introduce international students to the German language and culture.
- To satisfy the wanderlust of exchange students, ESN has partnerships with Brussels Airlines and Interrail.eu offering the optimum of travel options by train and plane.
- Since 2013, ESN cooperates with Airbnb, the No. 1 private accomodation agency.
- Additionally, ESN partnered with the internationally famous magazines The Economist and The Wall Street Journal which are also providing attractive offers to our international students.
Attached you will find the brochure that lists our partnerships giving you an overview of ESN and the different cooperation options.
How to become an ESNcard partner
Contact us via e-mail through firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find a custom-tailored option for you to welcome our international students with attractive offers and discounts!