Every year you get the chance to be part of the biggest gathering of international students in Berlin! Be part when 850 students come together to explore the capital in a very special way. The event is organised by different people from ESN sections in all of Germany - together they worked hard to create the best Spree Break possible for you. Register in our section and don’t miss this experience. Moreover, we'll drive to Potsdam on Sunday. We are excited to seeing you!
When? From the 17th until the 19th of November
What is included?
• Hostel & Breakfast
• Party-package for Friday and Saturday
• Cultural programme with sightseeing
• Visit of the Bundestag
• City Explorer treasure hunt
• Alternative Walking Tour (Explore the alternative side of living in Berlin, its street art and modern culture)
• Trip to Potsdam (Sanssouci, Neues Palais, city centre)
How much does it cost? 60€
Where to pay? at the International Office (Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 12:00 am)
Where can you register?
Unfortunately all our spots are currently booked out, so please register on our waiting list!
More information about the schedule will be given per email.